Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

6 Danger Signs of Getting Dumped: How to Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You?



Almost every other woman lives in mortal fear of being dumped by a cheating, unfaithful boyfriend. Nothing in a committed relationship can be as painful as infidelity on the part of the one you love so much. But with a few cautious measures, it is possible to diminish that hurt and save yourself the pain, agony, heartburn and raging insult of an ugly break up.

There are a few tell tale signs that your boyfriend is cheating on you behind your back. If you can recognize those signs early on, may be you can dump the bastard and move on with your life with your dignity and self respect intact.

Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Spend Time with You

This is perhaps the most obvious sign of a boyfriend who has gone astray. He will increasingly stop spending quality time with you and will give a variety of novel excuses for canceling dates. Even when he is with you, he will come across as glum, moody, bored or unhappy, crappy or distant.

If your boyfriend isn’t so much into you anymore, not only will he spend lesser and lesser time with you, he will also refuse to answer your phone calls and text messages, he might hang up sooner and even in your august company, he will act like a very reticent man, almost as if, there is nothing more to talk about.

When your boyfriend chooses to hang out with his bunch of guy buddies instead of going out on a date with you, when he makes plans and programs for enjoyment and recreation or decides to travel somewhere with a group of friends, but gives you the cold shoulder and leaves you out of everything, it is perhaps time to get the clue and move on to greener pastures.

A boyfriend who is having an affair or is planning to dump you will hardly care whether you call him or not. If you call him repeatedly in alarm at the way things are turning out , he will complain of feeling smothered or pestered by you or he might make excuses like “I want to spend some ‘me time’ with myself and I want to be left alone”.

And even when he has finally agreed to go out on a date with you after a long time, he might seem to be in a strange hurry to leave “for some important work that just came up”. High time you got your act together and kicked such a moron out of your life for good.

Fights and Arguments

While fighting and arguing are parts and parcels of every relationship, a sudden increase in fighting, increasing use of verbally abusive, hurtful words and comments, sudden physical assault in a fit of anger are grave danger signs that your relationship is on the rocks.

If your boyfriend hits you or beats you black and blue, if he becomes increasingly confrontational and starts finding fault with you for no reason, if he magnifies your minor flaws and turns them into burning issues and insults you in public places or in front of his or your friends, if lately your boyfriend has only been hurting you and barking at you, it is perhaps time to wake up and smell the bitter coffee!

Increasing Lack of Affection

It is generally said and is also a well accepted fact that women are intuitive creatures and their sixth senses are really sharp. So, if you intuitively feel that something is wrong with your boyfriend, he seems to be less loving and less affectionate than usual, then may be you are actually right.

Lots of women who went by their gut feeling and ‘sensed’ that their boyfriends had become changed men, later found out that they were right and their boyfriends had indeed been seeing other women.

When your boyfriend loses interest in having sex with you, when he no longer cuddles you or strokes your hair, if he tells you “you have bad breath, your mouth stinks” when you want to kiss him, if he increasingly shies away from getting physically intimate with you, it is time to ring the alarm bell.

Normally, when a man is sleeping with another woman and committing adultery, his interest in getting cozy under the sheets with his rightful partner will diminish strongly.

And don’t fall for suspicious and repeated excuses like “I am feeling sick, let’s have sex some other day”. Your boyfriend is probably sleeping around and cuckolding you.

Guilty Feeling

Many women, who have had to deal with cheating spouses, agree on a common point that one of the most obvious signs of a cheating partner is an overwhelming sense of unexplained guilt on his part. When your boyfriend is cuckolding you, he might avoid certain subjects pertaining to his whereabouts, he might avoid making eye contact with you or he might seem uneasy and restless for no apparent reason.

Lack of Trust

Without mutual trust, a relationship cannot thrive. Thus, if your boyfriend suddenly and rather irrationally, stops trusting you, becomes suspicious about your loyalty towards him or accuses YOU of cheating on him and philandering around, there are high chances that he is acting out of his guilt burden and trying to justify his infidelity by putting his blame on you.

Suspicious Behavior

Just as a cheating boyfriend might be suspicious about your behavior and fidelity, similarly, he might also engage in suspicious behaviors such as going out of the room to attend ‘important’ phone calls, always having a call history or a call register that is regularly blanked out, ignoring certain phone calls when he cant escape from your presence and so on.

As a girlfriend you have every right to check his mobile phone. But when your boyfriend does not allow you to touch his phone, indulges in hush hush text messaging or gets repeated phone calls from an unknown number, it is time you got suspicious.

A cheating boyfriend might also avoid going to his favorite watering holes or to parties or restaurants which were previously his favorites. If he is constantly edgy about taking you out to certain public places, but can’t provide any reasonable explanation behind this sudden weird behavior, it is perhaps time to hit the panic button.

However, I personally feel, the best way to catch if your boyfriend is cheating on you is to check if he is lying or not. Boyfriends with roving eyes and libidinous impulses are always ready with their cock and bull stories. A boyfriend with a questionable character will lie to you, to your family members and to your friends regarding the same matter.

And who knows, if your boyfriend had been lying to you constantly to cover up his nefarious activities! It is best to dump an incorrigible liar and philanderer before he dumps you.

7 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK AFTER DIVORCE,

    Here is my story,

    My Name is Robert Vanessa i am from USA, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr.Ojuku has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, i was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when i was unable to give him a child for 2years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then i was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email [drojukuspellhome@gmail.com ] then you won’t believe this when i contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month i miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Ojuku for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact him today on his mail: drojukuspellhome@gmail.com,” and he will also help you as well.”

    you can also email, robertemily001@gmail.com
    kind regards
    Good Luck…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).
      I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
      i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.
      i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!
      after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!
      i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!
      its really like a dream but i am so happy!
      thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!
      and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348140073965
      I,m neme amber and you can get intouch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all of your hard work on my case for bringing my wife back in my life.When I approached Dr. Stanley with my situation I was stunned at the personal service and attention to detail that he gave to my case and assured me my wife will be back to me in the next 48hours. I have never seen the results from a spell like the ones that I have seen from drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com You are truly the one person that I can count on in my life to be a friend, let me tell everyone reading my testimonial.. Dr. Stanley is more than spell caster, he is a person that takes personal care of your case. You can contact him for help via drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com .......... Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to suffer from HERPES GENITAL for about 3 years so I can relate
    to people who have the cured. No medications or treatments ever really
    did anything for me (i tried them all no one work. but I was actually
    able to completely cure HERPES naturally after countless hours of
    online research. What worked for me is as follows: I saw Dr EDWIN
    Information online that he normally cure and treat disease and
    infirmities with his Herbal Medicine, I never really believed the
    people who where recommending him thou i saw on blog about 6 people
    where also testifying on how they were cured by Dr EDWIN,and still
    Ellen recommend Dr EWDIN who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES
    GENITAL VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him He told me all the
    things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I
    followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the
    HERPES GENITAL VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are
    also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him:
    draziengbe@outlook.com .. if you are infected with any disease like HIV,
    AIDS,CANCER, HERPES.PVC, or any other disease you can also be happy
    like me by contacting.....
    Name: Dr.EDWIN
    What apps
    Number: +233542525700
    Email: draziengbe@outlook.com
    I’m given you 100%
    grantee, soon as you have getting in touch with Dr.EDWIN your
    problems will be solved accurately.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).
    I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
    i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.
    i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!
    after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!
    i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!
    its really like a dream but i am so happy!
    thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!
    and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348140073965
    I,m neme amber and you can get intouch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete

  5. I met this Powerful Spell caster and Psychic online by name Great ekpen when i was looking for help to get my lover back, He is very real, Honest and Genuine.. He helped me get my lover back, there is no bad or negative effect and he helped me get my Lover back within 24hours. My lover came back to me, apologized for leaving and now we are back together and as happy as ever I will encourage and recommend anyone to contact this spell caster and ask him for help.. He does all kinds of spells asides love spells. just tell him your situation and he will help you. You can email him directly on [kizzekpespells@outlook.com] he is the answer to your problem..once again the email address is kizzekpespells@outlook.com to get back your divorced Husband/Wife back now with his help. Katty

    ReplyDelete