Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Charm with Kiefer "The Phenom" Ravena!


Kiefer Isaac Crisologo Ravena. He’s also known as “The Phenom”. Son of the legendary volleyball player, Mozzy Ravena and former PBA player Bong Ravena. He was born October 27, 1993. He was a former Ateneo De Manila High School Blue Eaglets Team Captain and he became 2-time Junior’s finals MVP. With his awesome moves, high-scoring, Ravena landed a spot in the Ateneo Blue Eagles. He won the Most Valuable Player award at the FilOil Flying V Premier Cup.

The five-foot-eleven guard is contributing a lot to the Blue Eagles. Kiefer Ravena isn’t a PHENOM for nothing.

See, a picture with my new-found crush, Kiefer Ravena! I’ve learned that my blockmate, Mau Vivas is Ravena’s family friend. So after watching UST vs ADMU game last September 15, 2011 at Araneta, I asked her if we could see Kiefer to take a picture. She said she can’t because of too much crowd. I almost lose hope. But when we took our late lunch at Kangaroo Jack, Mau tapped me and said that Kiefer was walking just outside the restaurant. And yes, I saw him! He even stopped just to wave and say hi to Mau! Since I won’t let that chance to slip off, we ran after him. Seriously, I was so high that time that I couldn’t hide my “kilig”. It was too embarrassing! Lol. But anyhoo, I was able to get a picture with him. J

No comments:

Post a Comment