Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Full Time Drama Queen

I really don’t know why almost all my friends make me feel that I am a ‘Love Guru’ or some kind of an expert when it comes to relationships. Or is it just me who loves giving unsolicited advice?

I’ve gone through 3 relationships. It’s actually 4 but screw the first one, it was like so whatever. The first one (which was actually the 2nd one) happened during my high school days. I was then a junior and my ex was a senior. He just happened to be the SCO President and the captain ball of the basketball team and I happened to be the captain ball of the volleyball team. Then, I broke up with him when I turned college. Ganda ko eh! Okay, nuff said.

Second, was someone I met during my PE class. He’s a UST Civil Engineering student. He was my karma. Need I to say more?

Third and my current boyfriend is someone from our village. He’s a family friend and schoolmate way back high school and elementary. We’ve been together for more than a year.

I thought and I guess, others thought also that these relationships made me more mature. I guess not. I thought I know everything, how to handle things, emotions. I realize I am nowhere near maturity. Yes, I still act like a child dependent to his dad and I tend to be a hopeless romantic at times. I don’t know how I will learn these things; to be emotionally-independent, maturity, and no dramas.

You could tell that I’m really good in making small issues into big things that will cause a fight that will last for days or almost a week. I admit that. I tried to avoid doing it but there’s something in me I didn’t know what it is. Expectations, maybe. But seriously, I am a drama-queen-wannabe. Well, unintentionally. I really don’t know what I want. I really don’t know what I am looking for. But one thing’s for sure, I REALLY SHOULD GET A LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment