Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Talk About Cyber-Bullying!



This is probably the most pathetic tumblr post I have ever seen in my life. I know it’s a bit late but I just saw this on facebook. I was not able to react because I just died laughing at this post. HAHA! But anyway, first and foremost, UST is not a Catholic Church. It was called UNIVERSITY of Santo Tomas because simply it is an educational institution. Like duh! Bakit di ka pumasok ng UST para malaman mo ang difference? And oh, you really don’t deserve to be in UST, because WE don’t deserve you. Hindi ka namin kailangang mapabilib kasi wala ka kung ikukumpara sa madaming taong bilib sa kakayahan ng mga Tomasino. I meant, who are you?

Also, just because students don’t excel during their high school doesn’t mean they can’t pass the entrance exams of big universities. May mga estudyanteng tamad pero magaling. Akala mo lang tatanga-tanga pero pagdating sa labas, baka ikaw pa ang pagmukaing tanga. There are students who excel academically but failed to pass entrance examinations. Why? Iba ang monthly or periodical exams sa entrance exams. Kung nung high school, may idea ka kung anong lalabas sa exam, sa entrance exams, wala. Iba yung isa lang ang reference per subject, sa di mo alam kung anong reference ang gagamitin per subject. Stock knowledge ang dapat dyan. Passing entrance exams doesn’t require only your cleverness, sometimes chamba works. At kung wala kang diskarte, hindi ka talaga makakapasok. Kailangan yan sa buhay. Hindi mo pa alam kasi bata ka pa. But eventually, you’ll realize kung anong mali ng post mo na to. Oh by the way, I have another photo for your statement “Bobo ang pinipili ng UST”


See? Are we that stupid? Sorry kung laging nasa top ng mga board exams ang UST! Haha. This made me laugh so hard. Talk about cyber-bullying. Another thing, sa ganda at laki na lang ng campus namin at sa bongga ng mga fireworks namin, tanga lang siguro ang hindi gugustuhing mag-enroll sa UST.

PS: I don’t proofread, so spare me. I’m not making this as an issue again. I just want to speak my mind. I don’t want any cyber wars. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Naman, pakibaba ng kilay. Hahaha. Hindi lang yata Tomasino ang nag-react dito, pati ang ibang bloggers na nakabasa. I read this 2 days ago, shared by another blogger on twitter.

    I hope this kiddo will find the best way out. And with the 2nd picture you posted, no further explanations needed. Lips sealed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha true ma'am! Hay grabe, too many haters. :))

    ReplyDelete